9. How can I sponsor?


A 20% share of the tax owed by legal entities can be directed to a non-profit organization. The money no longer reaches the state, but supports an NGO to financially support its activity. In other words, you can decide what happens to your tax money.

The redirection procedure is simple:

A Sponsorship Agreement will be drawn up. The contract is the basis for redirecting the share of 20% of the profit tax.

You can decide to join us.

Thank you.